For our customer, an international company in Canton of Zurich, we are looking for
- For the projects of our customer in Russia you are responsible for the quality assurance and control in the project business in collaboration with the global customers and suppliers.
- You have a good knowhow of established international standards, which you are using in your daily job to support our technical departments.
- You compile, control and monitor quality -, welding – and test documents of suppliers.
- The inspection of pressure devices (containers and pipes) as well as other components can require business travelling of about 20% and are also part of this interesting position.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and several years of professional experience with pressure devises or plant construction.
- You have a good understanding of the following standards: PED2014/68/EU (AD-2000, EN 13445/ EN13480), EACU Regulations, and ASME BPVC.
- Welding and non-destructive material testing knowledge as well as experience with the compilation of quality documentation are necessary to the successful execution of the job.
- Fluent Russian and English skills orally and in writing are a must.
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your resume. Absolute discretion is assured.