For our customer, an international company in Canton of Zurich we are looking for an experienced and motivated
Export Operations Manager 100%
- Organization of logistics in cooperation with shipping companies and transport-logistics service (transportation of products, vessels chartering, handling and release of products in the warehouse/shipment terminals, quality and quantity inspections, etc.);
- Communication with customers and suppliers and other organizations involved (surveying, agents, brokers, ports, etc.) in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations and support;
- Contacts with banks (opening and checking L/Cs for suppliers and receivers, requesting of amendments and negotiating documents for collection of payments, etc.);
- Uploading and operating in internal software system, preparation of different reports and analysis of information;
- Control of factoring operations;
- Cash flow control of the export and transport contracts;
- Managing claims from the customers, ports, surveyors, etc.
- Cargo Insurance issues.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in commodity/export/logistics;
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or University degree;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Possess attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong organizational skills – able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while working to tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills;
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit is a must.
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your CV.