For our customer, an international company in Zug, we are now looking for an experienced and motivated professional as
Senior Financial Account Manager/in
- Independent handling of the accounting and review according to Swiss Code of Obligations (OR)
- Preparation and review of financial statements, reporting packages and cash flow statements;
- Calculation of tax provisions independently and preparation of corporate income tax returns;
- Acting as a point of contact within internal and external parties (e.g. auditors, banks and authorities)
- Responsible for VAT declaration and year-end analysis
- Consolidation of financial statements and handling intercompany transactions/reconciliations
- Providing accounting guidance and reporting instructions to team members
- Analyse internal procedures and implementation of new standards in the areas of responsibility
- Payroll administration
- Correct application and verification of the internal control system.
- Professional Finance and Accounting qualification (MAS or DAS degree, Expert in Fiduciary/Controlling/Accounting or equivalent)
- Proven experience and knowledge of all aspects of the financial statements and closing process
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in Switzerland; Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in IFRS & US GAAP is an advantage;
- You are fluent in German and English; any other language is an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills; proactive; conscientious; well organized and a team player attitude
- At ease with IT programs (Viewpoint, Wineur, MS Office);
- You are keen on continuously learning and improving your skills.
- Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job description
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below.