For our customer, an international company in Canton of Sankt Gallen we are looking for an experienced person for the position of
IT Manager 100%
You will provide support, development of IT (business applications, software and hardware) helpdesk support, related to information & computers systems as well as enterprise server and network infrastructure based on Checkpoint, Cisco, Windows and Linux servers. You will perform testing, troubleshoot systems and computers, conduct technical requirements, write documentation, create diagrams and maintain reports.
- Leading the team of three IT specialists;
- Organizing, resolving and managing helpdesk cases/tickets received from the users;
- Maintaining and organizing support of information systems, users and IT infrastructure:
- Troubleshooting any types of every day issues;
- communicating with Partners, Vendors and external consultants;
- keeping IT related documentation up to date;
- raising user awareness of Information Security and sharing knowledge.
- Performing set-up & support of PCs, software applications, communication systems;
- Performing set-up & support of networking equipment (Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco routers, switches);
- Participating in projects with involvement of IT Department;
- Performing budgeting and staffing tasks;
- Developing new systems based on Business needs.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as IT System Administrator;
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science/mathematics;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2012-2016 infrastructure and services (DHCP, DNS, WDS, DirectAccess, SCOM etc);
- Solid knowledge and experience in Server hardware and VMware ESXi 5.5 (and up) virtualization platform;
- Good knowledge and experience with Office 365 products;
- Cisco networking knowledge considered an advantage and is desirable;
- Powershell scripting experience;
- Proficient command of written and spoken English and Russian is a must;
- Organized and responsible approach to the performance of job duties;
- Ability to work independently;
- EU-passport or a valid working permit in Switzerland is a must
Good to have:
- ITIL v3 certificate;
- MCSA, MCSE certification;
- Practical knowledge of Linux systems administration (CentOS/RedHat);
- L2L VPN on Cisco and Checkpoint appliances;
- UCOM and Telephony (Skype for business, Avaya, etc) knowledge.
Our customer offers:
- Full-time employment
- Working in a friendly, professional team, with interesting & challenging IT tasks;
- Corporate education and training;
- Opportunities for professional development.
This role represents a great opportunity within a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. If you are interested and meet the selection criteria, please press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your CV.