For our customer, an international company in Canton of Zug we are looking for a young and motivated professional as
Junior Legal Counsel 100%
- Drafting and legal review of international sales contracts, where required, ensuring compliance with legislation in multiple jurisdictions;
- Analysis of potential counterparties according to the KYC procedure established in the company;
- Managing relationships and control work assigned to external legal counsel;
- Legal analysis of customers‘ claims, commercial acts, survey reports and other claims documents;
- Monitoring of emerging legal developments and changes in the regulatory landscape affecting the Group;
- Archiving of documents and other technical work.
- Law Degree from an accredited university in EU, Switzerland, UK or Australia;
- Experience in an international or Swiss law firm;
- Proficient command of written and spoken English is a must, knowledge of German or Russian is advantageous;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- General knowledge or experience of working in commodities sector would be of value
- Ability to handle multiple competing tasks and priorities within tight time frames;
- Effective communicator with strong negotiation and relationship management skills;
- Flexibility to work within different cultural environments;
- EU-passport or a valid working permit in Switzerland is a must;
- Residence in the German-speaking part of Switzerland would be a plus.
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your CV.