For our customer, a leading international company in the Canton of Thurgau we are looking for a young and experienced
Project Engineer Automation m/w (full time)
- In cooperation with the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the design and conception of electric control systems and project-specific hardware + software design.
- You will create contract specifications, tenders and descriptions for setting up and installing equipment.
- You will program the PLCs and visualization systems for industrial machinery and furnace facilities in the metal industry.
- You will also support the Project Team in compiling facility documentation and spare parts lists.
- On a case-to-case basis you will attend preliminary tests, commissioning and acceptance tests at subcontractors and end users. This requires that you are prepared to travel abroad on jobs as the project manager (between 1 and 3 months per year for project-related work).
- You will assess the costs of technical designs and the equipment used and ensure that technical specifications and project deadlines are adhered to.
- Working on the development and clarification of technical, contract-related correspondence with our customers will also be part of your job.
- Qualified Electrical Engineer or similar, possessing completed training in the field of electrical engineering.
- Proved knowledge and professional experience in programmable control systems (Siemens S7-TIA and F PLCs an advantage) as well as visualization systems in WinCC.
- Professional experience in plant construction and measuring and control technology prefered.
- You also have strong PC skills (MS Office) and a high standard of English communication in speaking and writing.
- In case you feel interested we offer you a job with a high degree of responsibility and team-oriented work.
- Attractive compencation for your engagement.
- Modern office and a really pleasant working environment
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your CV.