For our customer, an international company with an office in Canton of Zurich we are looking for an experienced
Senior Back End Software Engineer
- You join one of the largest digital networks in the world (Source: AdAge, Agency Report 2018, 30. April, 2018) and are member of the Digital Leadership Team in Switzerland.
- Develop web applications using OOP and agile project management methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Define the software architecture for the project given and are able to communicate it to different stakeholder.
- You are responsible for the code quality you and your team provides.
- Collaborate with other team members, the team lead and the project manager.
- Support ideation and prototyping session with technical inputs.
- You have a university or applied Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years experience with MVP Frameworks e.g. Symfony3.
- Proficient in OOP (e.g.PHP7/Phython/Java/GO/…) and RDBMS (MySQL).
- Basic skills in HTML5, ECMAScript6, CSS3, any JS framework is a plus.
- Basic skills in Linux, Apache/Nginx, Docker and containerized environments
- You are familiar with common web standards.
- Experience in developing and implementing software projects.
- You are reliable, independent and you have a structured way of working.
- Good communicator, with the ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and stakeholders.
- You have strong teamwork capabilities.
- You have an affinity for technology and business in general; you follow developments in web & mobile technologies and business trends.
- Keep up-to-date with software development trends.
- You have very good verbal and written skills in English, German is an advantage.
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your CV.