For our customer, an international trading company with an office in Canton of Zug we are looking for an experienced
Senior Commodities Business Analyst 100%
- You will provide analysis, write business specifications, conduct testing and provide second level support to the business;
- You will be the point of contact for users for all matters related to trading systems;
- You have to manage a book of work and interact regularly with business representative to discuss deliveries and priorities;
- You will be in charge of coordinating the support and the development teams;
- You will have to make sure users receive a good level of support from IT; coordinate efforts from support and development team; deliver enhancement to the systems and processes; guarantee stability and robustness in systems; clearly communicate timeline and priorities.
- Liaising with vendors or external consultants on major projects;
- Analyzing bugs fix and small enhancements; either by providing guidance to the support or development team or writing business and technical specifications or testing the deliverables;
- Providing input for strategic initiative: writing business specification or doing proof of concepts; estimating duration /planning;
- Being available for second level support question from Front office, Ops and Risk teams; typically providing guidance for booking complex trades, investigating Pnl and risk issues/questions, investigating EOD batch failures when support cannot help.
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science/mathematics;
- Proven experience (min. 5 years) as Business Analyst or Developer in a trading and operations environment;
- Business knowledge of the derivatives and physical commodity business;
- Technical skills (software engineering, IT architecture, SQL);
- Extensive knowledge of RightAngle is a must, knowledge of other physical commodities system is a plus;
- Proven track record of delivering physical commodity IT projects; experience with Front Office user is a plus;
- In depth knowledge of Front to Back financial process (Trade booking, Scheduling, Risk, Invoicing, Settlement)
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to prioritise different tasks
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- EU-passport or a valid working permit in Switzerland is a must
If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, we kindly ask you to press the red button „APPLY NOW“ below and upload your CV.